Thursday, July 22, 2004

Frustration

What is it with trying? Is it the negative drill sergeant barking abuse as you choke on another mouthful of mud? Maybe for some. 100010% effort will not assure any amount of success and I feel totally dethroned of any feelings of achievement or talent that may have filtered through my own full-force negative screening process. My path is lit now with nothing but some persistent fragments of hope and self-belief. My way is different and even if my 'currency' is no good here, I will not always reside here and this will have only been an internally-barbed coccoon.


I must not fear.



Fear is the mind-killer.



It is the little death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear. I
I will permit it to pass over me and when it has gone
I will turn my inner eye to see its path.
When the fear is gone only I will remain.

                                                                       (from Dune)














eXTReMe Tracker