Monday, September 27, 2004

Quebec

And, so the future awaits. Quebec. Again my destination. Has the passing of time marinated my memories into total sweetness? A very cool race they are, but circumstances, of course, pay so much towards the way any facade of any location, may emerge.

My course hangs in the balance. I think I am 95% headed towards escape (I prefer that to failure). I can take only so much negative feedback before it is simply destructive. When one is given a jab of harsh motivational criticism like a jockey to a racehorse, in small doses, the student's pride may be enough to strive to defy the teacher's condemnation, but when that's all you get, you start to think; fuck it- why act like a trained pony who keeps pooping on the honourable carpet trying so hard to jump as high as decreed.


I've had enough of begging for crumbs from tables at which I should be welcomed as an honoured guest. My talent is in the beauty of my work- not the speed or compliance with commonly approved style. I am an individual and i have something worth saying and enough is enough. I DESERVE BETTER!!!

OK- so now I have a plan. Quebec Quebec. More will be revealed, but for now, some images as my journey begins...





























































eXTReMe Tracker