Saturday, January 15, 2005

Hot, bored, straight

I am so damned sick of this! I am houseminding in the heat with nothing to watch but stupid free-to-air non-ratings-season crap. Yes- Australia. I know you dream of coming here, folks...even to escape the snow, but let me tell you- in the cold, you can add layers, but in the heat I can't really strip my skin away. I am simply existing. Illegal toxins dislodge from my body while I replace them with legal ones...actually just one...good'ol alcohol, my 'ol buddy and pal...
I should be learning, seeking contacts, starting my career in this vaccuum of sober isolation...but fuck it- I'm just too damned bored and hot and straight...
now I'm blogging mundanely about my day...can't stand those prosaic blog entries going on about the annoying events of the day. Days pass and are mainly forgotten for good reason, kiddies!!! If we remembered everything, our brains would be like junk-mail-cluttered mail-boxes...with no hope of getting to the real stuff

hhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm- beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer!...













eXTReMe Tracker