Thursday, January 13, 2005

Who am I...

OK- so the Wild Blue Awaits as I tread tar. Who, what am I? Well, I'm a multi-disciplined mainly digital artist- for want of a better word...I just don't think anyone can call themselves an artist- it's a title earned through the effective and sublime experiencial perception of others.

In other words, if the grain of inspiration or primordially-formed feeling or concept can successfully transcend the expressor, travel to the experiencer and re-form as unique and moving and ideally inducing some kind of physiological change, that expressor has achieved the level of artist.

The art of doing this is in the perfection of the source. The reciever is the 2nd part of the reception; just as the quality of a TV and its antenna affect the quality of the programme being recieved.


In entering the viewer's being the data hits the viewer's conscious mind and may not register- like an arrow to a lifeless dartboard- but in the physiological and subconscious aspects, we are unwilling participants in the dance of every colour, sound, texture, tone and beat.


I want to find the keys to expression itself and I've spent more years at school than not...but the true inspiration is the ambrosia of the living, sunshine-charged realness which floats mellifluously past classroom windows and shuns the dusty bowels of the concrete grey institution.


It is out upon the wild blue yonder that we are to set sail for the big adventure. As elusive and ephemeral as bubbles of jewelled walls fleeting and unseen, I wish to capture so many unimaginable images; my camera and mind as net-less butterfly catchers. Right there right then in so many a land whose name I have not yet heard...















eXTReMe Tracker