Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Blogasites!

What is with this new brand of attention-grabbing blogger who simply leaves a comment in order to link to their own page?!

Receiving comments can be encouraging- even not-so-positive ones. At least it shows someone is going there. However, what's with people who give some broad, generic comment like "I read your blog and I found it inquisitive. Why don't you read mine?."!!! Inquisitive?! Is that the best they could imagine?

I found two such virtually identical comments on the same post from two separate blogggers. I would link to the blog I found them on, but I don't want to further their parasitical pursuits.Physical theft hurts the wallet; intellectual property theft in many forms, hurts the soul.

Isn't this about communication in a world when increasingly all we have left is electronic connections.? Why waste someone's place of ideas just to suit oneself...then again, why am I so surprised...it's just the sadly-predictable movements of the rats scurrying around the the human race!















eXTReMe Tracker