Friday, March 03, 2006

Online again...

Finally I'm back online. Broadband, PO box, Yellow Pages advertising, business course, new G5 Mac, digital video camera, lights, a plethora of 'Idiot's Guides', a business name and number and I'm a soul -er, sole trader. Finally, I'm selling my art...sleeping with the art Devil, vaccuuming the dust from the dark corners... I'm becoming some kind of Prozac Poster-Girl...minus the evil SSRI...but, hey, what's a little tryptophan between neurotransmitters...

I've just spent the last 5 days facing this screen with its ever-freezing grimace.

Restart...restart...

Happy Mac- thank God...

After so many hours face-to-face with my aging electronic friend, it was a little bitter-sweet to complete the last real project on this blue baby...albeit the feeling of battening hatches in the fiercest of storms, my craft falling apart beneath my feet, just praying to complete the journey to success...exhausted and gritting sand...

So, why am I on here again today? Guess it's like battery hens who return to their cage upon being freed because that hell is all they know...but not to jest about these creatures' suffering...it's a terrible thing and very good reason to BUY FREE-RANGE EGGS OR BETTER, NONE AT ALL...but I digress...



I've just been watching a doco on the Life of Sylvia Plath. What a beautiful painter of so many shades of pain- words the bloody paint of her ever-fraying canvas...


I must read her work...

Sylvia Plath, Brett Whitely, Frances Farmer, Vincent Van Gogh what do you think of when you read these names?


Think it's time to go see the brilliant light of day...













eXTReMe Tracker