Saturday, March 18, 2006

Blog in flux

OK- so this blog is in renovation... I have decided to go to the dark-neon side and get some advertising, but my template is in distress...please just wade through the mess...speaking of wading, I was just on a walk and I had left my house by blocks when I noticed three turtles lined up on a log emerging from the lagoon I was about to pass...

I needed to have that shot...

So, I walked home and returned, camera in hand. I approached the bridge and to my delight, the turtles were still there lined up, basking trustingly in the sun, water rippling oh-so-photogenically, around them.

It was my shot awaiting me...

possibilities abounding...

I approached and noticed a boy on a bike passing and a noisy car and thought "surely the turtles will be frightened by these sounds"- so I ran to get my winning shot before they were frightened away and in doing so-

I frightened them away.



Now, little grasshoppers, there must be a moral here to be derived...could it be:


have patience

do not pre-judge catastrophe or you will cause what you fear

or

take it easy- don't push the turtle...



right, Homer...?













eXTReMe Tracker