Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Solbeaming!

I've been linked to a blog named Solbeam for a year now. When I was last connected to the net, I used to love reading this blog. I found the author intelligent and loved her witty wordplay.

Now, after my '40' days and nights in the desert without the net, upon revisiting her site, it seems much has progressed...

She is travelling in Tibet and meeting her adventures with humility and humour.

Update: Sadly, this blog seems to have deleted. Why? Sorry if you were offended, wherever you are...

Further update: It's back! I don't get it, but I'm glad- and relieved...I was spooked to see the whole wonderful thing missing all but its title and background only hours after I first published this post...

Curiouser and curiouser...

Conclusion: OK- now I get it- her blog is no longer a blog;- it's a web site that uses her old blog links and it's her blog that is now abandoned...













eXTReMe Tracker