Monday, April 03, 2006

Venting...

All right- just to let you know I'm still out here in the Bluniverse... Work is piling up around my head, I'm moving into the future and it's all starting to look possible...OSX aint in Kansas anymore, Toto!... I've finally been able to download Firefox and I don't even have to hand-code posts anymore... but I bet i still will... like with the advent of digital cameras, I stopped using the viewfinder and became lazy, thinking:"it has such great resolution I can just crop it later for detail", but I was forgetting to really look inside the photo, to value each shot like a moment, to strive further to create each image thoughtfully and to really be aware of just what I was capturing... and there goes another analogy for this Mc-fficient digital $2 for a pack-of-50 throw-away, comfortable, souless society, not valuing each moment when they come in convenient packs of 50 and, hey, you can always get plastic-surgery when too many moments and feelings have passed through you...

I noticed before the word, advent...
wind, in French, is vent, so what about adventure... I must consult my dictionary... and, it turns out to be referring to venir, to come... I wonder if the French word for wind is based on the word for coming, as if the wind were something coming and going, not material, yet existing within movement itself...like a journey, which is inexistant when we stagnate...













eXTReMe Tracker